One afternoon your parent went out shopping. You weren't feeling good, so you preferred to stay at home and take a nap. As you fell asleep before they left, your parents thought it's better to lock you inside. You woke up because you felt smoke. The house got on fire because of some electrical wired. Your first instinct was to left the house, but the door was locked. Your life is in danger if your stay here more because the fire is spreading fast. Find a way out as soon as possible in order to survive the fire. Have fun!
April 24, 2016